180-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier with Original BUGERA 12" Speaker, FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, Compressor and Ultrabass Processor
- Powerful 180-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier with wedge-shaped cabinet
- Original BUGERA 12" special high-impact cone speaker
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary "see what you play" FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Not every gig calls for a huge bass rig, so we designed the incredible 180-Watt BXL1800 specifically for those occasions – and we loaded it with amazing features and awesome functionality! With 180-Watts pumping through an original BUGERA 12" special high-impact cone speaker, you'll have more than enough sound to serve up tight and punchy bottom-end for a wide range of performance applications. But power is not all the BXL1800 has to offer – you get 2-channel operation for everything from super-clean tones to sweet distortion-laced grind; a 7-band graphic EQ, with our revolutionary “See-What-You-Play” FBQ frequency indicator that allows you to instantly call up your favorite sounds; a switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor for massive depth; a built-in Compressor, for your slap licks – and a host of other professional features and I/O options.
We never cut corners on our bass speakers, and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER speaker (combo or cabinet), you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Secret Weapon #1
Tone. That's what it all comes down to – and the BXL1800 really delivers! Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button or the supplied dual-function footswitch, and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, we've provided our proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds – anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of that second instrument.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
Our revolutionary FBQ Equalizer allows you to “see-what-you-play”. In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound; but when you engage the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, electric-acoustic and upright basses.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70's. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you're laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.