Classic 450-Watt Bass Amplifier Head with VTC Tube Modeling
- Powerful 450-Watt bass amplifier head for classic sound and performance
- VTC Tube Modeling gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ for total frequency control
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Effects Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp In and Preamp Out connectors allow you direct access to the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon* connectors)
- Active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformer for highest power reserve
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 450-Watt BVT4500H is an astoundingly versatile and powerful bass amplifier head, with enough tone sculpting options to keep everyone from the seasoned pro to the bedroom warrior raptly engaged. BVT stands for BEHRINGER Virtual Tube and features the revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling technology to provide the sound and feel of a real tube amp. This amazing powerhouse is loaded with features including a 9-band graphic EQ; dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls; a switchable Limiter, for ultimate volume without distortion; Effects Loop; a balanced XLR DI Output – and a host of other professional features and I/O options.
Bass players love one thing – great tone, so we set out to satisfy even the most-demanding tone seeker with the BVT4500H’s well executed front end. Our revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp, while the exceptional 3-band EQ allows for ultimate sound variation to suit your playing style. The BVT4500H is all about tone, and this highly-versatile and responsive preamp provides incredible headroom for immaculately-faithful sound reproduction, or just the right amount of tube-like grind in your tone – no matter what style of music your gig requires.
You’ve Got Options
Are you a stickler for tone? If so, the BVT4500H has you covered with an incredibly-musical 3-band EQ for fast and easy tone sculpting, and a bass-optimized 9-band graphic EQ to help you surgically carve out the ultimate tone. The BVT500H is an absolutely incredible tone machine!
But Wait, There’s More
For you non-purists, there is an Effects Loop and an Insert Channel with Preamp Out and Power Amp In connections for expanded versatility. Use the switchable Limiter to get maximum volume out of your rig without distortion.
Designed and engineered by BEHRINGER Germany, the 450-Watt BVT4500H bass amp will meet or exceed all of your tonal goals, while leaving extra money in your budget. Powerful enough for virtually any occasion, the incredibly-versatile BVT4500H provides massive power and all the tone sculpting options needed to push your tone to the next level.
Launch a full-frontal assault with the BVT4500H at your authorized BEHRINGER dealer – or order yours online today!
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.