SUPER OCTAVER SO400
Ultimate Octaver Effects Pedal
- The ultimate octaver with Polyphonic Octaves function for processing polyphonic input—one octave below the lowest note
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with ultra-stable mono
- and polyphonic octaver sounds plus an aggressive Drive mode for fat overdrive sounds
- Dedicated Mode, Range/Oct 2/Drive, Oct 1 and Direct controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
SUPER OCTAVER SO400
The SUPER OCTAVER SO400 generates up to two additional signals, one and two octaves below your single notes, respectively. That’s some massive bottom-end! And by switching to its Polyphonic Octaves function, you can even super-size chords into bursting clusters. Wanna play bass lines with your guitar? Wanna play synth-like lines with the addition of some fuzz with your guitar or bass? The SUPER OCTAVER SO400 will make your tonal dreams come true.
You have put a lot of time and tweaking into making your tone what it is. The SO400 preserves all that tone, while complementing it with beautiful low tones produced by our Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor. This state-of- the-art technology is the actual star of the show, giving you sound quality typically only found in high-end studio processors.
This first-class pedal features two creative controls: Octave 1 plus a rotary knob, switchable between the Range, Octave 2 and Drive settings. You can also feed the unprocessed signal out to other BEHRINGER processors with output level control via a separate Direct knob. The SO400 includes your choice of Bass or Guitar Inputs (it’s really cool with a keyboard, too), and a separate Direct output. A amazingly-bright amber LED is there to indicate the power status and battery condition, plus an electronic footswitch, which preserves ultimate signal integrity in bypass mode. Use a 9 V battery or our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) to run the SO400 eff ects pedal wherever you like.
Take your tone to XXXL – at the tap of your toe! The SO400 can deliver all the down-low deliciousness you can handle. Choose from one octave down, or one octave down plus an additional octave down, octave plus drive or polyphonic mode. Check out the incredible Super Octaver SO400 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer or order online today.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.