Audiophile 6 In/10 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz FireWire/USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Preamplifiers
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with “near-zero” latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington* security lock
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The boutique-quality FIREPOWER FCA610 is the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. FCA610’s two phantom-powered MIDAS designed mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high-headroom performance, plus our 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters, which truly respect your input.
Other prominent features on the FCA610 include: multichannel USB, FireWire and MIDI connectivity; compatibility with most popular DAWs (including Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.); support for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X* and much more. With all these amazing features, and the treasure trove of included music production software, the FCA610 will instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording and editing workstation.
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA610 allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands… digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers, or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA610, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors – or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
FCA610 – Small but Mighty
Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In / 10 Out architecture, plus 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamps, the FCA610 is a dream come true for traveling musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The ultra-portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer’s 6-pin FireWire bus, or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware and all standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/ PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half rackspace FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit.
On the rear panel of the FCA610, you’ll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced ¼ " jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced ¼ " connections. The pint-sized FCA610 also features 2 headphones jacks, which are conveniently located on the front panel, complete with independent volume controls. The dedicated power supply is included.
The Technical Stuff
The FIREPOWER FCA610 interface features state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
You Are Covered
*FireWire, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows XP is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.