Total-Recall USB/MIDI Controller with 8 Motorized Faders
- Total-recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download on our website
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Designed and engineered in Germany
B-CONTROL FADER BCF2000-WH
Introducing the Hands-On MIDI controller from BEHRINGER
The B-CONTROL FADER BCF2000-WH controller lets you be in full command of your music production software. The console’s USB connectivity enables control of all the audio software parameters on your computer and fits nicely into any studio environment or live electronic setup.
The BCF2000-WH has a flashy new look that’ll captivate you. But don’t judge this sleek piece of gear simply by its appearance. Its innovative console boasts ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders and endless encoders for the ultimate in control—recall and fader automation that you just can’t achieve with a mouse. Assign knobs, faders and keys to your most frequently used functions without requiring another controller. Further features are USB compatibility, full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and 8 rotary encoders, each with a 15-segment LED indicator plus a push-to-set function that lets you select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions.
Get control of each and every audio parameter at your fingertips.
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control. It is this void that the BCF2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make coordinated simultaneous fades that can’t be performed with a mouse—and the faders are motorized for automated control!
The BCF2000 is USB compatible and provides full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. The eight (8) endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator, have a special push-to-set function that allows you to select, adjust and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCF2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the BCF2000! Stop by your local BEHRINGER dealer and push those faders around.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc. Windows XP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.