Ultra-Slim 25-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with Audio Interface
- Stage performer and producer keyboard featuring 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
- Audacity* audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
- Soft gig bag, high-quality headset and guitar strap for direct live performance on stage included
- Plug and play with Windows XP* (or higher) and Mac* OS X* operating systems; additional low-latency driver downloadable at behringer.com
- Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The U-CONTROL UMA25S is an extremely versatile, 25-Key USB/ MIDI master keyboard controller that is ideally-suited for a wide range of performance and recording applications. Need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software, or computer plug-ins from a more convenient remote location?
The UMA25S provides total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, thanks to its 25 velocity-sensitive keys, 21 independently-assignable controllers – and MIDI output. Add it all up, and the UMA25S gives you the kind of control needed to realize your ideas quickly and intuitively. And we even sweeten the deal, the UMA25S also features a built-in USB/ MIDI audio interface – for plug and play recording directly to your PC or Mac* computer!
What is a MIDI Controller?
Simply put, a MIDI controller gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy indeed when you have lots of devices spread all around your workspace or stage.
Every UMA25S controller features our custom-designed, velocity-sensitive key-bed, which has been praised by the industry’s top product reviewers and players alike, for its responsiveness and playability.
More than MIDI
There are some things that just bear repeating. In addition to providing 25 velocity-sensitive keys for the slickest set of glissandos and snappiest arpeggios, the UMA25S also functions as a full-fledged USB audio interface for recording and podcasting. This powerful interface features a built-in mic preamp with dedicated Gain control, a Phones Output with its own dedicated Volume control, and stereo RCA I/O jacks for connecting external devices. The interface is so versatile, it even allows simultaneous recording of the Mic and Line inputs.
Recording &Editing Toolkit
To get you up and rockin’ right away, we’ve included a free download for some popular and easy-to-use recording, editing and podcasting software, plus more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 effects plug-ins. Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds, or tweak your sounds with classic-style tube amps and multi-FX – plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and much more.
You Are Covered
*Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows XP is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.