High-Performance 8-Piece Electronic Drum Set with 175 Sounds, 15 Drum Sets, LCD Display and USB/MIDI Interface
- 8-piece electronic drum set with HDS240USB sound module
- Ships ready to rock with everything you need to start immediately
- 10 factory presets plus 5 user-programmable drum sets
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB and MIDI interfaces to connect with any virtual instrument and drum software (not included)
- HDS (High Definition Sampling) technology provides an authentic drumming experience
- 175 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Realistic-feeling, natural playing trigger pads and cymbals
- Dual-zone snare and tom pads for drum head and rim playing techniques
- Dual-zone crash and ride cymbals for bell and rim playing styles
- Audio input to play along with your iPod*, iPhone*, iPad*, or MP3 player
- Built-in sequencer for play-along practice and performance
- Professionally composed tracks cover a wide variety of musical styles
- All sounds are velocity-sensitive for natural dynamic response
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- HDS240USB sound module
- Kick pedal, pad and stand
- 1 x 8” dual-zone snare pad
- 3 x 8” dual-zone pads
- 3 x 12” cymbals
- Hi-hat trigger pedal
- Drum rack with mounting hardware
- Multi-pin breakout cable for easy setup
- Pair of drumsticks
- Drum tool
- Quick start guide and assembly instructions
The XD80USB 8-piece electronic drum set comes with everything you need to lay down the groove including a professional-grade kick pedal with trigger pad; dual-zone snare for standard head and rim play; 3 x 8" dual-zone pads; 3 x 12" dualzone cymbals; and a 3-position hi-hat control pedal (open, half-open, closed). The accompanying drum rack is easy to assemble, and comes with all mounting hardware – plus the multi-pin cable makes quick work of connecting all your pads to the incredible HDS240USB sound module. With 15 drums sets and 175 sounds to choose from, every time you sit down at your XD80USB – your creativity will instantly be unleashed!
Ready to Rock Right Out-of-the Box
We know how much you love to play, so we designed the XD80USB drum kit for fast and easy, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like ’em and plug in; it’s just that simple. The XD80USB also comes pre-loaded with music tracks in a variety of styles, so you can sharpen your skills, or if you’re just getting started – learn to play to real music. There’s even an Aux Input, so you can play along with your favorite mp3s or practice tracks. And when you’re finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed. Now your significant other will still respect you in the morning!
The way drums “feel” is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So we gave our pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. The XD80USB features a sturdy, extruded aluminum frame, which provides a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads. You’ll really appreciate this added stability when you’re rockin’ out full-tilt.
USB/MIDI Audio Interface
One of the XD80USB’s coolest features is the built-in USB/MIDI interface, which allows you to connect to your computer and external MIDI sound modules. This incredible functionality lets you tap into your virtual instruments, drum software and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) recording software (not included). Such flexibility opens tremendous opportunities for file sharing with your band mates – especially when you need to collaborate on songwriting and recording projects. It also gives you access to the huge range of sounds available from your MIDI devices, putting a vast library of sounds at your fingertips.
Easy setup and feel are important, but how does the XD80USB sound? Thanks to our HDS (High Definition Sampling) technology you get top-notch studio drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, all of which are velocity sensitive for your most-nuanced performance. The factory-preset kits and sounds are programmed to give you an amazing range of professional-grade sounds for the ultimate versatility, but you can always use XD80USB’s MIDI capability to build a custom library via external MIDI sound modules. Plus you can program and store your own kits for instant recall.
You Are Covered
*iPod, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.