15-Watt Guitar Amplifier with 2 Channels, VTC Tube Modeling and Original BUGERA 8" Speaker
- Powerful 15-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Revolutionary VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Original heavy-duty 8'' BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion sounds
- Radical bass, mid and treble controls — for every sound from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Whether you’re just getting started on electric guitar or you’ve been playing for years, there is one thing all guitarists have in common – the quest for tone! Put simply, great tone just makes you play better. The amazing, 2-channel VT100FXH guitar amplifier head features our proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) technology, which provides an extensive palette of vintage-style tube, as well as sparkling clean and ultra-modern high-gain tones. Team all this tone up with built-in digital FX and 100 Watts of raw power, and you’ve got an extremely versatile powerhouse of an amp – for far less than the cost of a tube combo!
Revolutionary VTC Technology
The secret behind the VIRTUBE Series’ incredible sound is our VTC Tube Modeling processor, which exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. But VTC does so much more than just generate a cheap copy of a specific amp character. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages, responding to subtle tonal changes that occur when one stage hands the signal off the next. The resulting signal is so rich in harmonic content – you’ll wonder where we hid the tubes!
The VT100FXH features the latest in state-of-the-art digital effects – a full-blown 24-bit digital FX processor with 16 great-sounding chorus/delay, chorus, flanger and delay presets – plus separate reverb. This tasty collection is a must-have for any guitarist and includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echoes, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects – all right at your fingertips, or toes. And if you have a favorite collection of outboard effects devices, we've even provided a built-in FX Loop for your convenience.
The VT100FXH amp has a split personality: one that features dulcet-clean output; and one that drives your tone with the aggressive punch that only tubes, or our VTC modeling can generate. So when the time comes, you’ll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem – and you can used the included dual footswitch for Channel selection and FX bypass.
- The Clean channel is elegant in its simplicity. The sound is open and uncolored, and can be tailored to your needs by using the Volume and passive analog equalizer.
- The Overdrive channel features Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble and our proprietary Contour control with its radical midrange sweep, plus 2 distinctively-unique Overdrive settings – OD1 and OD2. All this versatility enables you to artfully define your “perfect” tone, from traditional to “scooped-modern” – and everything in-between!
Whether you’re recording or just jamming on your latest riff, you need the right connections – the VT100FXH really has you covered. The Phones/Line Out B jack is much more than just a place for your headphones to call home. As the name implies, this jack can also be used to send your guitar signal, with speaker simulation, to another amp or mixer.* When the Phones/Line Out B jack is in use, the internal loudspeaker is muted, allowing you to crank your guitar into the wee morning hours without bothering the neighbors. If you’d like to play along with previously recorded tracks, just plug the output of your CD/Tape/mp3 deck into the A-Line Out CD In jack. This jack also serves a second purpose, providing yet another Line Out, this time without speaker simulation.*
* Note: Use a standard 1/4" TS cable to connect this line-level signal to the destination device. If a hum is detected, or the cable run is more than a few feet, you may get better results using a Direct Injection box, like our DI100 or DI20.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.