Virtual Guitar Amplifier with Tube Simulation and Multi-Effects Processor
- 16 authentic simulations of most popular guitar amplifiers freely combinable with 15 awesome speaker cabinet simulations
- Stereo multi-effects including chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations including 50 original artist presets
- Intuitive user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- Additional effect parameters directly accessible on the unit; Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp model
- Dedicated Reverb control adds 1 of 9 available stereo reverb types to any amp, speaker or effects setting
- Separate wah effect can be controlled manually or via MIDI and is available in addition to any other effects combination
- Effective global 3-band EQ for live configuration modes
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along with a CD, drum computer or MIDI playback for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output with virtual speaker simulation for recording and live applications
- Gig bag and dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control included
- Adjustable, auto-chromatic Tuner
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Based on state-of-the-art amp modeling technology, the V-AMP puts a variety of guitar tones at your fingertips without the need to mic an amp. With 16 amp models, 15 independently selectable speaker simulations plus integrated effects, the V-AMP gives you everything you need for practice, recording and live front-end applications.
The built-in 24-bit studio-quality stereo effects unit includes a broad selection of specially developed algorithms, including chorus, tremolo, compression, noise gate, delay etc, with combinations of these also selectable. A separate manually or MIDI-controllable wah-wah effect and 9 stereo reverb types are available in combination with any other effect, amp or speaker setting.
The V-AMP also boasts an integrated chromatic tuner, a tap tempo function for real-time adjustment of the effect’s speed parameter, an adjustable stereo aux input, a stereo line output with speaker simulation, an effective 3-band EQ with amp-model dependent characteristics, a master volume control and an adjustable headphones output. The MIDI interface allows real-time remote control and automation, data transfer and access to additional parameters. 125 presets, organized in 25 banks and including 50 presets by renowned guitarists, are available for storage of your favorite settings.
In spite of its comprehensive features, the V-AMP features a transparent, intuitive user interface with dedicated controls for all essential settings. It comes with a dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control plus an AC adapter in an attractive, durable carrying bag.
BEHRINGER V-AMP 2 Community:
Brad's V-AMP pages with his POD2VAMP patch converter
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the V-AMP
You Are Covered
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.