2 x 60-Watt Digital Guitar Modeling Amplifier Head
- 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations, 16 multi-FX such as noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, reverb etc.
- 120-Watt mono or 2 x 60-Watt stereo operation
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators
- 15 rear-panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually any conceivable application—plus MIDI In, Out/Thru
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software
- Balanced stereo XLR DI Out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring etc.)—can be re-configured to feed headphones only, for in-ear monitoring applications
- Frequency-compensated stereo Headphone output with adjustable volume
- Super-precise and adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This brand new 2 x 60-Watt digital guitar modeling amplifier head features 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations and 16 multi-FX including noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, reverb and many more. The LX1200H perfectly matches the brand-new BG412V guitar cabinet as well as the entire series of legendary BG guitar loudspeaker cabinets. This tone monster really is the ultimate modeling amplifier. With 125 memory locations for storing your presets and a dual-footswitch, you have a truly gig-ready package!
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.