V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI
Acoustic Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
- Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI ADI21
For an unplugged sound that’s rich, loud and electrifying, step on the V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI ADI21. This amazing little box is essential for piezo-equipped guitars and will make your acoustic guitar sound come to life! The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary tube/mic emulation circuitry. Enjoy a full 3-band EQ with sweepable mids and a Blend control that allows you to mix the amount of amp and mic emulation you want with your direct signal. And if you prefer the “old-school” approach, just step on the switch and the ADI21 functions as a rather superb active DI box.
Great Sound, Naturally
By their very nature, piezo pickups tend to be very bright, with somewhat reduced bass response and warmth. The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary microphone/tube emulation. The BLEND control allows you to mix the amount of modeled tone with your instrument’s normal output. The resulting sound is more natural with smooth saturation, just as if your guitar were being mic’ed in the great outdoors.
EQ and More…
Armed with an onboard 3-band EQ, with sweepable mids to keep feedback under control, the ADI21 effectively eliminates the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups. The output is laid out on 1⁄4" TS or balanced gold-plated XLR connectors, which can be used to send a low-impedance signal to the mixing console or straight to tape. You also get a ground lift switch to eliminate annoying ground loop hum problems. You can power this little lifesaver with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Putting some acoustic glory into your recordings or live performances has never been this easy—or sounded this incredible. The ADI21 gives you a full DI, amp/microphone simulation and a 3-band EQ with sweepable mids – a lot of value in one little box! Try the V-TONE ACOUSTIC ADI21 at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out just how affordable great acoustic sound can be.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.