DIGITAL DELAY DD600
Digital Stereo Delay/Echo Effects Pedal
- Ultimate digital Delay/Echo effects pedal with 11 different modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
DIGITAL DELAY DD600
The feature-packed DD600 is the ultimate digital effects pedal – for everything from short and subtle, to show-stopping 2-second delays (echo). Compare the DD600 to state-of-the-art, studio-grade processors costing 3 times as much – and you’ll find yourself coming to the DD600 pedal every time. Our amazing RSM technology and high-resolution 24-bit processing will keep you sounding your best, time after time, after time...!
The easy-to-use DD600 has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit, high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects – with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds (a full 2 seconds). Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (independent of delay time), E/D and Reverse. As an added feature, you can connect an external footswitch to the DD600’s Exp/Ctl jack, to start and stop recording and playback – when in Hold Mode. You’ll experience incredible performance thanks to our proprietary Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor, which not only emulates true acoustic environments – but creates stunningly-realistic sonic landscapes.
The Power Is In Your Hands
Other features include an additional Pan Output, a bright status LED to indicate the power status and battery condition, as well as an electronic bypass footswitch for the ultimate in signal integrity. Our PSU-SB DC power supply (or a 9 V battery) can be used to power the DD600 pedal.
Don’t delay (see what we did there?). The DD600 has everything you’re looking for in a delay, with tons of flexibility to keep those creative juices flowing. See your local dealer and get the top-of-the-line DD600 digital delay pedal into your FX chain today!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.