Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Effects Pedal
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
DIGITAL REVERB/DELAY DR400
Looking for soaking-wet, vintage-style reverb, plus a delay that sounds like it was born of an especially fab late-night recording session in 1968? Then look no further than the DIGITAL REVERB/DELAY DR400. Our proprietary RSM technology and 24-bit audio resolution will always keep you sounding your best, over and over, and over, and over...!
What is delay? What is Reverb?
Delay is a synthetic echo that repeats the notes you play on guitar, or other instrument, in adjustable increments. Each repeated note becomes softer than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick “slap-back” echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock, or cavernous cathedrals and theaters. On the other hand, reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of a room’s acoustics. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note while standing in a big empty gymnasium – the DR400 can produce that sound, even if you’re playing in your bedroom! It can even combine both sounds – for a truly otherworldly tone!
Powered by our proprietary Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor, the DR400 offers 3 delay styles, 4 reverb styles and 4 styles that combine both. Dedicated Tone and Reverb Time dials double as Feedback and Delay Time, depending on which mode you’re in, while the Balance dial determines the perfect blend of clean and affected tone. There’s even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by pressing the footswitch in time with the music. A dazzlingly-bright amber LED indicates the power status, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains awesome signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power your DR400 with a 9 V battery – or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Now you can add the rich, warm sound of studio-grade reverb to any occasion with the mind-blowing DIGITAL REVERB/DELAY DR400. See your local authorized dealer, or order the DR400 online today – for the ideal and professional finishing touch to your next recording or live performance.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.