Classic Stereo Tremolo/Panner Effects Pedal
- Get the classic and mind-bending tremolo effects of the ‘60s and take off with dimensional auto-pan effects
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Depth, Rate and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
ULTRA TREMOLO/PAN TP300
Put the heartbeat back into your playing with the BEHRINGER ULTRA TREMOLO/PAN TP300 effects pedal.
Best of Both Worlds
Tremolo—the rhythmic fall and rise of volume, is one of the oldest effects ever applied to musical instruments. Pan—the shifting of the sound signal from the left to the right, is one of the most common tricks used in classic, as well as modern stereo recordings. Now you can add both of these awesome effects to your rig with a single pedal, the TP300.
Easy to Use
Use the dedicated Depth and Rate controls to create a hypnotic pulse, then select from two different types of tremolo or pan. The blue LED tells you when it’s on, and the red LED shows the rate by blinking in time with the effect. With its dual Inputs and Outputs, you can take advantage of a true stereo pan that’s guaranteed to dazzle your audience. The TP300 can be powered by either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
You don’t have to settle for just one or the other of these classic stereo effects. Now you can have both, with money left over for even more toys with the very affordable ULTRA TREMOLO/PAN TP300. Try one on for size at your BEHRINGER dealer today. It's sure to be the right fit!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.