Ultra-Flexible 45-Watt 3-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-flexible 45-Watt 3-channel PA system / keyboard amplifier
- Powerful 10'' BUGERA speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The 45-Watt ULTRATONE K450FX excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 3-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 10" BUGERA Speaker – all in one compact and easy-to-transport package. Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studio-grade Multi-FX Processor and our own FBQ Feedback Detection System, this powerful workhorse will bring out the best in your performance gig after gig.
Channel Your Sound
The K450FX gives you 3 independent stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you’re the kind of keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K450FX is ready to handle up to 3 independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications.
The Master Section provides separate controls for FX Return and Master Volume. A stereo Aux Input allows you to play recorded music through the K450FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The K450FX also features an integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and a Line Output for connecting to the house mixing board, or to your favorite recording device.
Your Personal Effects
The onboard 24-bit digital FX processor, which features 100 amazing presets, adds a high-tech dash of reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and other effects to your sound.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.