Digital Processor-Controlled 600-Watt 15" PA Speaker System with Integrated Mixer
- High-power 600-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Cluster and stacking mode
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
It doesn’t matter whether you need a PA system for a heavy metal band, a church or a one-man show. You want a speaker that sounds great at whisper level—but can also level the house if needed. The EUROLIVE DSP Series takes all the guesswork out of matching the right speakers with the right amplifiers and crossover points, providing plug-and-play loudspeakers that are designed for hassle-free use and optimal performance.
Superior Sound Quality
The state-of-the-art EUROLIVE B1520DSP loudspeaker system boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. At its heart is a bi-amped 600-Watt engine, driving a high-efficiency 15" woofer, for brutal punch, and a 1.75" titanium driver, for crystal-clear high-end resolution. The internal amplifiers and speakers are designed to function as a perfectly matched team, ensuring great sound every time, all the time.
But the B1520DSP also has a brain—a powerful 24-bit DSP (Digital Sound Processor) that controls the crossover, dual compressor/limiters, phase- and time-corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ ensures your system sounds perfect at any sound level. It’s like having a tiny sound engineer inside each loudspeaker, making constant, subtle adjustments to optimize system performance, without you touching a single knob.
Instant PA System
With just a single B1520DSP loudspeaker system and one or two dynamic microphones, you can set up an instant sound system. Connect microphones directly to the B1520DSP via the built-in mixer section. Put the B1520DSP on a tabletop or speaker stand, and power up. It’s just that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
Now when you need a small PA, you can plug a microphone into the B1520DSP right out-of-the-box and start the show. The rear panel of this speaker features inputs and level controls for two microphones or line-level sources such as MP3 players, audio from a DVD deck or a laptop computer.