Professional Active 500-Watt 15" PA Subwoofer with Built-In Stereo Crossover
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our EUROLIVE VQ1500D 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the VQ1500D produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up – and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active subwoofer, you can rest assured that the transducer inside has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The VQ1500D active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 40 - 200 Hz.
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The VQ1500D also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer’s amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer. The signals at the Output sockets are processed through a 100 Hz high-pass filter, providing optimized feeds for your full-range satellite speakers. A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
Which Speaker Do I Need?
As you have probably noticed, we make these subwoofers in two different woofer sizes. Which one is right for you? An 18" woofer has more surface area with which to move air than a 15". If you’re running sound for a jazz combo in a dinner club, a single VQ1500D might be all you’ll need. But if you need to serve up pulse-pounding techno at a large, standing-room-only dance club, you might need a pair of VQ1800Ds to really ignite the dance floor.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.