Vintage-Style 30-Watt Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70's
- High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Professional balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The BEHRITONE C5A full-range reference studio monitor lets you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5 1⁄4" full-range speaker for authentic audio reproduction. Balanced XLR and 1⁄4" TRS Inputs, as well as unbalanced RCA connections are provided for maximum versatility, and the enclosure is magnetically shielded so it won’t disrupt your computer video monitors.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRITONE C5A active monitor, you can rest assured the 5 1⁄4" full-range transducer inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the C5A provides excellent frequency response from 150 Hz - 15 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and highs.
Beauty is More Than Just Skin-Deep
The BEHRITONE C5A is our homage to the legendary company Auratone and their 5C loudspeaker, which literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s. The original version was a passive, little vinyl-clad, particle board cube that recording engineers soon came to love. The C5A is constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance and sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing this little dynamo to fit into virtually any studio décor. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when your C5A is placed on a desktop, or the enclosure can be mounted on a mic stand via the built-in 5⁄8" adapter. Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades – the only way to get the TRUTH about your mix is to hear it through a pair of these pint-sized beauties. BEHRITONE C5A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system. Visit your authorized BEHRINGER dealer – or order yours online today!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.