Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The dual-diaphragm C-3 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the C-3 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the C-3 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. The C-3 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your C-3 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefi ts of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the C-3?
The C-3 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. It has three selectable pickup patterns: omnidirectional for capturing sound equally on all sides; cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds; and figure-eight for capturing sound both behind and in front of the mic, but not all the way around. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-3 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
But That’s Not All…
The C-3 condenser microphone is designed to be your go-to studio mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording marathons – and the included carrying case ensures your C-3 always travels in safety and style.
An excellent choice for both live and recording applications, the studio-grade C-3 condenser microphone is available at a price that will leave enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible BEHRINGER C-3 at a dealer near you.
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.