Ultra-Low Noise Design 10-Input 2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer
- Ultra low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- One post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effects signal via headphone and control room outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer features 2 state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamps (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. This is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the UB1002
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
For the PSU3-UL, click here... For the PSU3-EU, click here... For the PSU3-UK, click here... For the PSU3-JP, click here... For the PSU3-SAA, click here...
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.