Ultra-Low Noise Design 10-Input 2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Integrated digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, ultra-musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
They say, “Never change a winning horse”, but we just couldn’t resist. Already an absolute best-seller, our UB1002 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer now also features a stellar 24-bit/40 kHz multi-FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and more. Also packed into this compact mixer are the same state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamps, ultra low-noise design circuitry and a 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels—the features that have made the entire UB series so successful. The UB1002FX is a versatile mixer with possible applications ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the UB1002FX
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
For the PSU6-UL, click here... For the PSU6-EU, click here... For the PSU6-UK, click here... For the PSU6-JP, click here... For the PSU6-SAA, click here...
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.