Ultra-Low Noise Design 12-Input 2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, ultra-musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- One post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphone and control room outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our newest 12-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer boasts 4 state-of-the-art INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is also 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. Like the smaller UB1002, the UB1202 is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the UB1202
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
For the PSU5-UL, click here... For the PSU5-EU, click here... For the PSU5-UK, click here... For the PSU5-JP, click here... For the PSU5-SAA, click here...
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.