Ultra-Low Noise Design 24-Input 4-Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 10 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 16 balanced, high-headroom line inputs with dedicated gain controls on stereo channels
- 2 headphone outputs; 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches plus solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- Control room/headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 24-Input UB2442FX-PRO allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound – thanks to its 10 studio-grade IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band and switchable low-cut filters. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 can also be used for stereo Line In connections, and channels 13/14 and 15/16 are dedicated stereo channels with our 4-band fixed EQs. Add to this our stereo 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the UB2442FXPRO becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for all your recording sessions and live performances.
Outstanding “Invisible” Mic Preamps
The EURORACK UB2442FX-PRO features our ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals all over the world. These studio-grade mic preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz, and are perfectly matched to every conceivable microphone – with up to 60 dB gain and a +48 V phantom power supply. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the EURORACK UB2442FX-PRO provides exceptionally-transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance – making them ideal for both live sound and studio recording applications.
Effective and Highly-Musical Channel EQs
All of the UB2442FX-PRO’s mono channels have a 3-band EQ – with semi-parametric mid bands for the ultimate in tone shaping. Both the High and Low bands provide a ±15 dB boost or cut to all frequencies above or below their cut-off frequencies, which are fixed at 12 kHz and 80 Hz respectively. For the midrange, the UB2442FXPRO features a semi-parametric equalizer with a Q (filter quality) of 1 octave, which is tunable from 100 Hz - 8 kHz. Use the Mid control to set the amount of boost or cut, and the Frequency control to set the center point.
A stereo EQ is superior to two mono EQs for stereo signals, because two separate EQs can often create an imbalance between the left and right channels. The stereo channels in the UB2442FX-PRO contain a stereo EQ with cut-off frequencies of the High (12 kHz) and Low (80 Hz) bands, while the center frequencies of the High-Mid and Low-Mid bands are 3 kHz and 500 Hz respectively. Stereo channel High and Low controls are identical in their characteristics and functionality as those in the mono channels.
Every UB2442FX-PRO features our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor, with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Complete with a highly-accurate input meter, these effects are instantly available at your fingertips via the Program selector control.
The UB2442FX-PRO comes with 10 state-of-the-art, IMP mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, 4 stereo channels, 4 Aux Sends and 4 stereo Aux Returns – as well as Inserts and direct Outputs on each of the mono channels. Other features available exclusive to the UB2442FX-PRO are: 4 subgroups for mixing versatility; Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); 8 Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.