Ultra-Low Noise Design 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- State-of-the-art, IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamp with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ and clip LED on mono channel
- 5 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- Main mix outputs plus separate headphone and 2-track output
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or headphone outputs
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
It may be small, but the UB502 features the same state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamp (IMP) and the same Ultra low-noise (ULN) design for highest possible headroom as its larger brethren. Its one mono channel plus 2 stereo channels with a 2-band EQ on the mono channel make it ideal for use with fixed audio installations as well as keyboards, samplers and computer application. Hobby musicians and video makers will also find use for this ultra-compact mixer.
Replacement Power Supplies are Available for the UB502
Replacement power supplies are country-specific – please ensure you order the correct model or consult the documentation above for further information.
For the PSU3-UL, click here... For the PSU3-EU, click here... For the PSU3-UK, click here... For the PSU3-JP, click here... For the PSU3-SAA, click here...
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.