Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The compact XENYX X1222USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound. Channels 1 - 4 feature our XENYX Mic Preamps, renowned for their pristine performance, plus 2 of the 4 stereo channels accept XLR inputs, as well as Line-Level sources. All mono channels get our ultra-musical “British” 3-band EQs and easyto- use “one-knob” compressors for the ultimate in punch and clarity. Add to this our 24-bit, dual engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets that include reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X1222USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX X1222USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the XENYX X1222USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common – great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the X1222USB gives you 16 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, the X1222USB lets you integrate them into the mix – bypassing the built-in FX processor.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.