Ultra-Compact 2 x 400-Watt 20-Channel Powered Mixer with Dual 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Super-compact 400-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- 2 independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The PMH5000 is our top-of-the-line console-style powered mixer. This powerhouse features 20 channels (12 mono + 4 stereo), plus stereo tape returns, two 24-bit/46 kHz effects processors with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets each, two monitor paths and extremely flexible I/O options. It’s jam-packed with everything you need for the most demanding sound reinforcement gigs like a 2 x 400-Watt amplifier to drive your FOH and/or monitor speakers.
With our revolutionary amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight delivered in an ultra-compact mixer that is nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers.
Adding to the list of “big-mixer” features are: our awesome XPQ 3D surround effect, stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters as well as faders for precise level control of mono, main 1, monitor 1 & 2 and FX1 & 2 send outputs. The dedicated mono output with adjustable low-pass filter can be used to feed an external subwoofer. Plus, there are BEHRINGER’s Speaker Processing function, stereo power amp inserts and a Phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors.
The PMH5000 features 12 balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps plus balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Its full-featured channel strips include input level trim controls, signal and clip LED indicators, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid control, dual monitor sends, dual FX sends, mute and PFL functions plus high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. Mono channels also include low-cut filters, inserts for connecting external processors and A/B switching for selecting the ¼” TRS or RCA input connectors (channels 13 – 16). The separate CD/Tape input lets you connect a line-level stereo source and the standby switch instantly mutes channels 1 – 12, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport, while professional speaker connectors (compatible to Neutrik® Speakon®) ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.