500-Watt 5-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 5-channel mixer section features 5 mic/line channels plus separate Aux input
- 5 high-quality mic preamps with switchable Pad and Clip LEDs
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction
- 2 speaker outputs on 1/4" jack connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazing PMP550M Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts dual mono), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 5-channel PMP550M features 5 high-quality mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately) and a 1⁄8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 25 presets including studio- class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP550M is the very model of simple, but stunning performance – with 2 x 250-Watt dual mono outputs, for a combined total of 500 Watts. Whether the center of attention happens to be a speech at the company picnic, an impromptu acoustic jam at the coffee house, or the men’s choir at a special event – the PMP550M can handle it all with ease! This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage. BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.