Ultra-Compact 900-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with Digital Effects and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-compact 900-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 10'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The EUROPORT EPA900 packs amazing sound quality into a compact, portable suitcase-style 900-Watt PA system that is incredibly fast and easy to set up. Whether you’re using it for a corporate event, seminar or are a working musician, you’ll have inputs for 4 microphones, your mp3 player, or up to 8 musical instruments.
This powerful little marvel also features our studio-grade 24-Bit stereo FX processor – and our handy FBQ Feedback Detection System for feedback-free crystal clear sound. We’ve even included a professional-grade XM1800S microphone and all the cables and accessories you’ll need – so you’re ready to go, out of the box!
Huge PA Sound, Fast Setup
Armed with 900 Watts of massive output power, the EPA900 sets up in just minutes and provides room-filling sound, all in a rugged, carry-on style suitcase that is perfect for everything from parties to press conferences to sporting events. Everything you need is included in a convenient and easy-to-use package: two detachable speakers; a high-quality 8-channel mixer; a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone with a 20' cable and clip; plus two speaker cables so you are ready to go.
More Power – Less Weight
Thanks to our revolutionary amplifier technology, EUROPORT portable sound systems offer a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing systems. Without getting too technical, you get all the power – without the weight of traditional amplifiers. Due to its high-efficiency design, the amplifiers in the EPA900 crank out 900 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts you’ve ever heard.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb, or Delay, or…
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, we’ve included a 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects to sweeten your performance.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.