2 x 1,200-Watt Power Amplifier
- 2 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged operation
- 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
- Independent limiters for each channel offer dependable protection against distortion
- Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Professional connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors, and “touch-proof” binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Connection option for extra amps in parallel operation
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild high-power transistors
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise emission
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter with automatically adjusting fan speed for smooth operation
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The EP2500 is an extremely musical power amp that can take a whole night’s worth of abuse without missing a single beat—even with loads all the way down to 2 Ohms!
Superb Sonic Performance
From the deepest, chest-pounding bass all the way to the loftiest highs, you’ll be amazed at the clarity and richness of the EP2500’s output. Your music will always sound great, even when you push this amp to the limit. Put simply, the EUROPOWER EP2500 provides sound that is far superior to anything in its class.
Power to Spare
You get enough real-world Watts to get you through the most demanding gigs: 2 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms, or 2,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged mono operation. And EP1500’s high-current capacity means you won’t have to worry about running out of juice, even when the party reaches a crescendo. EUROPOWER always has your back.
Power Amp Misconception #1:
When it comes to audio amplification, most people think that if one hundred Watts is loud, then 200 Watts must be twice as loud—wrong! For volume to be perceived as twice as loud, you’d need ten times the output power and one heckuva lotta loudspeakers. What you do get when you up the output power is headroom, which means cleaner, punchier sound, without pushing your gear to the point of failure. As an added bonus, you get significantly better loudspeaker performance.
Power Amp Misconception #2:
“If I use too big a power amp, I’ll blow my speakers.” Most high-quality loudspeakers (including ours) are capable of handling lots of power and employ special protective circuitry in their crossover networks. While it is possible to “blow” a low-quality speaker by severely overpowering it, the most common speaker failure is typically due to driving an underpowered amplifier into clipping distortion. This type of distortion is every loudspeaker’s worst enemy—our ultra-clean EUROPOWER amps are the solution.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.