Professional 300-Watt Light Weight 4-Channel Power Amplifier with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology
- 4 x 75 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant and all-steel 1U rackmount chassis
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (8.8 lbs / 4.0 kg) fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The remarkable 4-channel EPQ304 packs a heart-stopping 300 Watts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight (8.8 lbs/4.0 kg) package, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Ample power (4 x 75 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts @ 8 Ohms) and high-tech efficiency combine, giving you a feather-light, supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years and years to come.
Accelerated Transient Response Delivers the Knockout Punch
It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone out fast enough to match a bass beat. That’s called Transient Response and it’s the holy grail of amp design. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, our amps are able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound. Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the EPQ304 features rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency. When combined with switching-mode power supplies that do away with heavy toroid transformers, our new designs provide more dynamic punch and, since they are so much more efficient, run cooler and don’t require huge, heavy heat sinks.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the balanced XLR and ¼ " TRS Input connections, as well as the professional locking speaker Outputs. The same panel contains the switches that put the Channels 1/2 and 3/4 of the EPQ304 in Mono, Stereo (two channel mode) or mono Bridge mode.
The remarkable 4-channel EPQ304 power amp was built for the working musician. It is exceptionally light, packs a massive 300 Watts of output power, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology and is built rugged enough for life on the road. Plus, the EPQ304’s ultra-light price tag will leave cash left over for you to get more stuff to amplify! Check out the EPQ304 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or order yours online today!
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.