Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 takes the graphic equalizer a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff , such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ6200 features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ6200 the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Crossover Built in
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ6200 also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 – 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how BEHRINGER saves you money.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!