100-Watt 3-Channel Tube Amplifier Head with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier, Tri-Mode Rectifier, Reverb and VARIPOWER
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (now fully compatible with EL34 and 5881, etc.)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes – No need for expensive matched tube sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- 3 fully independent channels with switchable killer voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 tubes
- 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 tubes and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy-duty 6-button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included--doubles as MIDI IN / THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Tubes can be mined for an enormous palette of tones, but most of our competitors’ amps only provide a master volume control and a single choice of tubes, making it all but impossible to experience these varieties at anything less than titanic volumes. Meet the 100-Watt TRIREC INFINIUM – an all-tube, 3-channel tone-machine with a sophisticated VARIPOWER control that scales the output from 1 - 100 Watts, for sweet power tube saturation at apartment and stage-friendly volume levels. Plus the TRIREC INFINIUM’s onboard high-definition Reverb puts the ideal finishing touch to your most-awesome solos and rhythm chops.
The TRIREC INFINIUM gives you 3 fully-independent preamp channels (Classic, Vintage and Modern) – each with a wide array of sonic options, internal reverb, an adjustable and remote switchable boost, an FX loop, and three rectifier modes to choose from (tube, silicon diode, tube and silicon diode). Feel like experiencing a power tube variety besides 6L6? INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology not only extends the lifespan of your output tubes, it allows you to run all 6L6s, 6550s, EL34s, or you can mix any combination of the above to create your own signature tone.
Classic All-Tube Design
The TRIREC INFINIUM features true Class-A/B technology with a 5 x 12AX7 front-end and 4 x 6L6 tube power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube amplifier, the TRIREC INFINIUM provides excellent heavy-rock tone with natural tube compression, yielding the sweet distortion and break-up you’ve come to love from the guitar icons who made rock ‘n’ roll history!
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
Technology years in the making, our INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider the TRIREC INFINIUM as “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
The TRIREC INFINIUM takes all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to the TRIREC INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Available exclusively from BUGERA, INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology is a major breakthrough in amplifier design and manufacture, providing incredible reliability for your stage performance and more consistent sound over the lifespan of your tubes. Since they are always operating at optimal levels, your output tubes perform more predictably and last much longer, thanks to BUGERA’s marvelous INFINIUM Technology, saving you some serious money! To learn more about how BUGERA’s INFINIUM Technology works to keep your tone strong and sweet, please watch the following video.
Rectifiers convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC), giving your guitar amp the power it needs to rock. Most of today’s amps feature solid-state rectifiers, which have high power output and tight bass response. But many guitarists prefer tube-based rectifiers, which are known for their “sag” effect. This basically means that when you slam a chord, it doesn’t reach its full volume immediately – but starts with a solid initial impact that quickly blooms into a classic-rock ultimatum. With the TRIREC INFINIUM, both breeds of rectifier are alive and well in the same amp – and you can even use them both at the same time! Choose Silicon Diodes for high power and tight bass; Tubes (2 x 5U4 tubes) for lower power, and that Holy Grail of Blues sag; or a combination of the two, called Tubes & Diodes for medium-powered operation – spiked with equal parts of punch and vintage grace.
Good Things Come In Threes
Three is a recurring number when it comes to the incredible features of the TRIREC INFINIUM. There are 3 preamp channels, each with 3-band EQ, Presence, Volume and Gain controls. Channel 1 gives you pristine cleans and a Drive setting for a dynamic crunch tone. Channels 2 and 3 give you three overdrive modes: Classic for blues and classic rock sounds; Vintage for more gain for hard rock; and Modern for pure, high-gain metal. Five 12AX7 tubes give the TRIREC INFINIUM’s preamp the mojo to cover this vast tonal palette. The output stage contains 4 x 6L6 tubes (convertible to 4 x EL34 tubes, not included).
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.