6" Dual Concentric Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 80 Watts continuous, 320 Watts peak power
- 6" next generation Dual Concentric driver featuring Omnimagnet technology
- Torus Ogive waveguide for improved high frequency response and directivity
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for LAB GRUPPEN low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 AMS series loudspeakers per channel
- All components weather resistant to IP65 for outdoor use
- High temperature resistant ABS enclosure rated at 120°C
- Semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Optional VARIBALL multi-angle bracket with secure clamp mechanism for accurate audience coverage
- Weatherproof cable gland cover to protect Phoenix* connectors and tap selector switch
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The AMS 6DC is a full bandwidth 320-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our all-new proprietary 6" Dual Concentric point-source driver with Omnimagnet technology on a Torus Ogive Waveguide to deliver wide and consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility – plus the linear response of our legendary studio monitors. The AMS 6DC is ideally suited for stereo or mono background/foreground music applications in theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship. AMS 6DC loudspeakers provide a seamless sound signature within a multi-zoned environment that benefits from both ceiling and wall mounted TANNOY loudspeakers.
The elegantly styled semi matt black moulded enclosure blends beautifully into any décor. Additionally the AMS 6DC’s design and performance has achieving an IP65 rating, making it an exceptional choice for both indoor and outdoor environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
Attractive and Easy to Install
The highly durable and heat resistant ABS enclosure features a black painted finish and comes with an aesthetically pleasing grille. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the included colour-matched yoke mounting bracket – and an optional VARIBALL multi-angle bracket is available separately. An included weatherproof cable gland protects the Phoenix* input and link output connectors, as well as the integral low-insertion loss 60 W transformer with convenient tap switching.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The AMS 6DC is optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN LUCIA amplifiers, which accommodate up to 8 AMS Series loudspeakers per channel.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.