12" Front Loaded Subwoofer for Touring Applications
- Front loaded subwoofer for touring applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium motor low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Integral rigging system for flying and ground stacking with TFS-550H
- Low distortion bass reflex design
- 15 mm (5/8”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE TFS-550L is a compact 1,600 Watt flown low frequency enclosure designed to complement the TFS-550H Line Array system in a wide range of small to medium scale sound reinforcement applications. It consists of a single carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver utilising a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and the outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency, in a low distortion bass reflex design.
The TFS-550L is designed to be flown at the top of or alongside a FLASHLINE TFS-550H speaker hang, or be ground stacked, producing a compact line array system with a small footprint and exceptional output. For more demanding applications the TFS-550L would be supplemented by additional ground stacked bass enclosures or subwoofers from the TURBOSOUND range. Domex steel rigging hardware is fully integrated into the sides of the cabinet and consists of drop links which engage into the flyware of the bass cabinet or line array enclosure below it, and secured by captive rigging pins.
The 15 mm (5/8"") birch plywood cabinet with rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille is finished in durable black semi matt textured paint, and is equipped with flush recessed handles on the sides. Two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors provide input and link through connections.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.