1. What is personal information?
Personal information is any information that is used to identify a particular person, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address and so on. We will only use such information when we are legally allowed to or when you give us your express consent.
3. Collection of Personal Information
While you are accessing, browsing or using the Site, you may be asked for your personal information to allow you to participate in prize competitions, answer our questionnaires or inquiries by e-mail or through the Site, register as a MUSIC Group user, monitor MUSIC Group products, receive e-mail news services concerning the MUSIC Group products, and so on.
We will not collect your personal information unless and until you provide such information to us voluntarily. When you provide us with your personal information, you authorize us to use such information in accordance with the terms set forth below. You may withdraw this authorization anytime by sending instructions through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately delete all your personal information.
4. How we use your information
When we collect your personal information, we shall specify the purpose of such collection.
Any personal information that you provide will be used to meet your request such as forwarding brochures, magazines, etc. and offering certain services. We may also use your personal information to contact you regarding other products and services that may be of interest to you. You can send a request to email@example.com instructing us to limit our contact with you to a specific purpose.
5. Sharing of your information
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Affiliates and contractors who help with our business operations and are bound to confidentiality. They shall only use your personal information for the sole purpose of assisting MUSIC Group in providing the services you applied for.
- Law enforcement, judicial authorities or other governmental officials for legal proceedings, fraud prevention, investigations into illegal activities or as otherwise required by law.
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access.
7. Google AdWords
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise MUSIC Group across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the MUSIC Group website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from MUSIC Group you can opt out in several ways: